Madrid is one of the most popular cities in Spain. Besides, this city has the world’s best tourism attractions. The city is especially famous for vibrant nightlife, museums, parks and food. Madrid is not only the most popular city in Spain but also the 3rd largest city in EU (European Union). By this time, you would have understood that there are so many places to visit in Madrid. Madrid is one city which is packed with beautiful resorts, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, and pubs. You can choose either public transport or hire a car or bike to visit all the tourism attractions in Madrid.
If you think that you have enough time in your hands to visit all the hot spots in Madrid then you can choose public transport. If you don’t want to waste your time anywhere and quickly visit all the popular spots in Madrid then you better hire either a bike or car. You can also choose the private bus tours to visit all the tourism attractions in Madrid comfortably.
If you haven’t visited Madrid anytime before then you better to take a guided tour. There are so many travel companies in Spain to help the tourists in booking their room, renting a car or bike and etc. You can take the help of such companies to enjoy your trip without any worries.
# Popular Tourism Attractions
Here is the list of places which you should definitely visit in Madrid. Don’t miss to visit these places if you really want to enjoy your Madrid trip.
- The Palacio Real: This is one of the Madrid’s largest buildings in Madrid. Besides, so many tourists from different corners of the world visit Madrid to enjoy the beauty of this palace. This palace has 3418 rooms and this palace looks great especially during night time. The atmosphere here also looks great. Spend some quality time with your family members here to make your trip more memorable.
- Plaza Mayor: Plaza Mayor is also one of the popular tourism attractions in Madrid. It looks extremely stunning. Besides, there are so many restaurants and bars around this Plaza. Enjoy the drinks and live music there with your friends there to have loads of fun.
- Temple of Debod: This Egyptian temple in Madrid looks very unique. The atmosphere here very relaxing. Trust me it is a perfect place to spend some quality time with your loved ones. Don’t forget to enjoy the delicious tapas near this temple. Watch the sunset from this place and it looks really amazing.
- Buen Retiro Park: This is also one of the best places to visit in Madrid. Enjoy the exhibitions and boating here to have loads of fun. Besides, this place looks very peaceful.
- Las Ventas: If you want to see the bullfight then you must definitely visit this place. This place is worldwide famous for bullfighting.
Book a bus tour to visit all these places enjoying with your family members and friends. Visit tripindicator.com for Sightseeing bus tours in Spain.